MSE undergraduate forms

MSE and WE Undergraduate Student Handbook - Under construction
Basic information about student life in the MSE Department, including contact information, department structure, policies and procedures.

MSE Program Standards of Academic Performance - Special Action Probation (SAP)
Details on program academic standing, probation, dismissal, and required actions.

Link to electonic application to the MSE Major
Application to the MSE Undergraduate Major - due November 1.
New majors are admitted in Spring Semester only.

MSE Curriculum Bingo Sheet 2015-2016 (pdf)
Worksheet used to map required course work for a Bachelor's degree in Materials Science and Engineering in Semesters beginning Summer 2012.

College of Engineering General Education (GE) Requirements
Complete listing of courses that meet the General Education Requirements for all College of Engineering undergraduate students.

College of Engineering Scholarship Application (used by MSE dept.)
For MSE majors and pre-majors seeking financial aid and scholarships from the Department and from the College of Engineering.  Required each year. 

Application to Graduate
College of Engineering form to be submitted to department Acadmic Advisor two terms prior to proposed graduation. This form may be completed in electronic format and saved as a Word document.

Request for Transfer Credit Evaluation
Transfer Students to OSU requesting credit for any MATSCEN course taken elsewhere must submit the Request for Transfer Credit Evaluation, along with their Transfer Credit Report, and the course syllabus that shows the textbook and assignments covered. 

Important Advising Forms used at OSU and the College of Engineering
Links to commonly used course enrollment and petition forms, as well as a list of Academic Advisors in the OSU College of Engineering.