- Professor-Clinical, Materials Science Engineering
- AVP-Ohio State ADVANCE, OR - ADVANCE
190 N Oval Mall Room 390
Columbus, OH 43210
Mary C. Juhas is associate vice president for gender initiatives in STEMM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and medicine) at The Ohio State University. In this role, she facilitates the recruitment, retention, and advancement of women faculty members from diverse populations in STEMM disciplines with a goal to increase the presence and success of women in those fields. [more...]
The Ohio State University Association of Faculty and Professional Women’s Mary Ann Williams Women’s Leadership Award.
Seton Hill University Distinguished Alumna Award.
A.B. Campbell Award.
Student Poster Contest, First Place.
Association for Women in Science Educational Award.
- A.J. Ramirez and M.C. Juhas, 2003, "Microstructural Evolution in Ti-6Al-4V Friction Stir Welds." Materials Science Forum no. 426-432, 2999-3004 - 2999-3004.
Papers in Proceedings
- M. Rubal, J. Lippold, and M. Juhas "Physical Simulation of Friction Stir Processed Ti-5111." in Friction Stir Welding and Processing V. (1 2009).
- M. Rubal, J. Lippold, & M. Juhas "Friction Stir Processing of Ti-5111." in Materials Science and Technology. (1 2008).
- M.C. Juhas, G.B. Viswanathan, N. Karogal, J. Fritz, and H.F. Fraser "An Investigation of Microstructure in a Ti-6Al-4V Friction Stir Weld." in Proc. of Symp. on Friction Stir Welding. (2 2001).
- M.C. Juhas, G.B. Viswanathan, and H.L. Fraser "Microstructural Characterization of Aluminum Alloy Friction Stir Welds." in Proc. of Symp. on Friction Stir Welding. (2 2001).
- Juhas, M.C., Baeslack, W.A., Fraser, H.L., Threadgill, P.L., Phillips, D. and Broderick, T.F. "Interface Characteristics of Solid-Phase Welds Between Ti-6Al-2Sn-4Zr-2Mo-0.1Si and Ti-14Al-21Nb Titanium Aluminide." in Titanium '92 Science and Technology - Seventh World Titanium Conference. (1 1993).
- W.E. Lin, J.C. Lippold, W.A. Baeslack and M.C. Juhas "Continuous Cooling Transformation Behavior of Ti-6Al-2Sn-2Zr-2Mo-2Cr-0.25Si: Applications to Welding." in The Processes, Properties, and Applications of Metallic and Ceramic Materials - Proc. Int’l Ti Conf.. (9 1992).