- Assistant Professor, Materials Science Engineering
- Assistant Professor, Knowlton Schl of Architecture
Columbus, OH 43210
Finalist, "Freeform House" International Design Competition.
Winner, Stage-Two, "Plasticity" International Design Competition.
Finalist, Stage-One, "Plasticity" International Design Competition.
- 2018. "Perceptual Tectonics." In Neil Denari: The Baumer Lectures (Source Books in Architecture), edited by Wilke, B.,
- 2018. "Going Deeper into Surface." In Possible Mediums, edited by Balliet, K.; Bair, K.; Fure, A.; Miller, K.,
- Diles, J., 2018, "Lightweight Stereotomy with Glass-Fiber Reinforced Plastic." Nexus Network Journal 20, no. 2,
- Large and Light: Volumetric Architectural Construction with Plastics. 2015, Presented at 6th NAMES North American Materials Education Symposium,
- "Large and Light: Volumetric Architectural Construction with Plastics." 2015, Presented at 2015 AIA Ohio Valley Region Convention,
- "Large and Lightweight Parts." 2016, Presented at DAAP Architecture Lecture Series,
- Baumer Professor Discussion. 2015, Presented at Baumer Professor Discussion,
- Large and Light: Volumetric Architectural Construction with Plastics. 2016, Presented at 2016 DEX WORKSHOPS,
- Plastic Stereotomy. 2015, Presented at 6th Annual Tex-Fab Symposium: Plasticity,
- "Recent Work." 2014, Presented at Spring Lecture Series, Ball State University College of Architecture & Planning,
- "Intricate Stereotomic Assemblies: Hollow Masonry from Buckled Surfaces." Presented at ACADIA 2014 Design Agency: 34th Annual Conference of the Association for Computer Aided Design in Architecture.,
Papers in Proceedings
- Justin Diles "EIGENFORMS: Buckled Stereotomic Assemblies." in ACADIA 2014: Design Agency. (10 2014).
- Diles,Justin "INTRICATE STEREOTOMIC ASSEMBLIES HOLLOW MASONRY FROM BUCKLED SURFACES." in 34th Annual Conference of the Association-for-Computer-Aided-Design-in-Architecture (ACADIA). (10 2014).