Show Your Support
Effective development strategies and successful fund-raising are critical to achieving the goals the Department of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) has set for itself. Have you ever thought of becoming a partner with the MSE or wondered how to get involved in the dynamic and diverse Ohio State experience? Becoming a partner gives you the opportunity to address business needs, drive positive change, and give back to the community. As a partner, you will gain valuable visibility on campus as an important benefactor.
Please consider supporting the educational mission of our department. Scholarships, endowed chairs, equipment donations, and capital improvement funds are just a few of the ways to give and partner. Contact Kevin Readey (firstname.lastname@example.org), Associate Director of Development, to discuss the many options available to you. Sincere thanks to the alumni and friends who are making regular contributions to department gift funds.
Popular Gift Funds
Department of Materials Science & Engineering Fund – 302704
Materials Science and Engineering Scholarship Fund – 314053
MSE Lab Renovation Fund – 312573
MSE Renovation Fund – 311917
Welding Engineering Support Fund – 302441
Welding Engineering Scholarship Fund – 314054
Welding Engineering Undergrad Student Support – 313808
Welding Engineering Fellowship – 305908
Welding Engineering Lab Improvement Fund – 314055
Did You Know?
- Cash is often the most convenient form of giving. Cash gifts are fully deductible for federal income tax purposes, provided deductions are itemized.
- Pledges enable a donor to plan a personal giving program that is both convenient and tax-wise. A pledge may enable a donor to consider a more significant gift than would have otherwise been possible.
- Securities may be made as outright gifts or as a payment on a pledge. Stock certificates may be reassigned or transferred.
- Planned giving allows you to leave a legacy by making a charitable gift now or from your estate.
- Endowed funds are a dependable and perpetual source of support, since the principal is invested and only a portion of the earnings is spent annually.
- Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees.
- Honoring a family member, friend, colleague, classmate, or faculty member with a gift is a touching way to pay tribute to that loved one.
- Alternatives to monetary gifts such as equipment or books are always appreciated.
To Donate plase go to this website and follow the guide to find our department: http://www.osu.edu/giving/
Contact Kevin Readey at email@example.com or
284 Watts Hall
2041 College Rd.
Columbus, OH 43210