Graduate Petition Form

Petitioning the MSE or WE Graduate Studies Committee

From time to time a student's situation--be it academic, funding, etc.--will require a deviation from the rules established by the Graduate Studies Committee in MSE or WE. To this end, a petition form has been developed to collect and route the relevant information needed by the respective GSC.

The student is to complete the form at the link below, providing a justification for the requested change in policy or procedure. Please have available the policy or procedure that is being petitioned (the form will ask for this). The student will have the opportunity to attach supporting documents to this form, if needed. The petition is received by the MSE-WE Graduate Studies Coordinator (Mark Cooper), who will review and route the petition.

GSC Petition Form



Mark Cooper