All major and pre-major students in Materials Science and Engineering and in Welding Engineering should meet with the undergraduate academic advisor to develop a transition plan for completion of the bachelor's degree.
Visit these links for important information on making progress towards your degree without delay.
- OSU's Pledge to Undergraduate Students and The Importance of Advising
- Semester Conversion Student/Parent FAQ - from the OSU Office of Academic Affairs
- Frequently Asked Questions FAQ - from the College of Engineering website
- Materials Science and Engineering Bingo Sheet in Semesters
Welding Engineering Bingo Sheet in Semesters
- General Chemistry Courses Semester Conversion Guide
- Physics Courses Semester Conversion Guide
- Math Courses Semester Conversion Guide
Visit My Switch -
a quarter to semester guide for all OSU Students