ECR6 - Engineering Computer Region 6
The page is an abridged version of the full ECR6 page for all
users. Please visit the full page here: ECR6,
ECR6 provides computing services and laboratories for MSE, WE, and ChBE students who pay a quarterly Computer Fee.
- Computing labs are located in 197 Watts Hall and 132, 134, and 135 Koffolt Labs..
- The computing management offices are located up the stairs in 197 Watts Hall.
All new MSE majors must have an account.
If you are an MSE Major, and do not have an account, please fill out this account application form, print it, sign it, and take it to the MSE undergraduate advisor.
Additional information for new ECR6 Account holders.
- You will receive a notice to your OSU email address when your ECR6 account has been created.
- ECR6 account usernames for MSE undergrad students are usually in this format: ms_yourlastname ("ms_" short for "Materials Science").
- Long last names may be truncated. Duplicate last names may have other initials added.
- Your initial password will be what you requested in your account application form.
- In some cases, a group of new majors will have a group initial password, which will be sent to you.
- It is very important that you log in and create a new password as soon as you receive notice of your account's creation.
- Forgotten passwords must be reset by the ECR6 staff in 197 Watts.
See below for more information.
Important Links for ECR6
If you have forgotten your password, take your BuckID to 197 Watts, and have the computing managers reset it for you.
- Show current
- Hardware and software
- Staff Contacts
If you do not find what you are looking for on this page, please
interactive form to request additional information.
The page is an abridged version of the full ECR6 page for all users. Please visit the full page here: ECR6,